Last updated July 5, 2019
1. DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT.
- When you use our service, we collect your name, email address, password, and billing information. We use this information to manage your account. We will email you regarding billing and regarding service updates.
- When you annotate media using our platform, we store the annotations: labels, coordinates, attributes. You can download this data in various formats.
- When you create jobs for annotating media on our platform, we store the URLs to the relevant media.
- When you are using our platform, we collect statistics on which jobs and tasks you are working on, and when. We may use this information for usage-based billing.
1. DATA WE DO NOT COLLECT.
- Unless requested explicitly by you, we do not upload your media to our servers. It is best if your media is not accessible to us, only to your annotators.